A Florida-based Entrepreneur, Author, and Life Hacker, Tim Schmidt decided to take control of his retirement portfolio several years ago by setting up a self-directed IRA. This website shares his thoughts and opinions on retirement, investing, and managing credit. You can follow his career and travels on his Official Website as well as on his Instagram page.
- Best 10 Countries to Retire to in 2020
- Is Storing Your Precious Metals Offshore a Good Idea?
- The Best Monthly Dividend Stocks to Buy
- How to Pay Off Your Mortgage in 5 Years
- 6 Smart Money Moves to Make in Your 20’s
- Kevin O’Leary’s Advice for 20 Year Olds
- Buying a Home: The Difference Between Cash vs. Mortgage
- How to Convert a SEP IRA to a Roth IRA
- The 5 Most Influential Gold Investors in the World
- What is a 529 Plan?