Haven Life insurance is an online term life insurance policy helping millions of people get a life insurance that they need. They’ve created an application process online that they’ve completely streamlined. This process only takes a total of 25 minutes to complete. So if you are age 59 or older and qualify, you can receive as much is $1 million worth of coverage immediately without taking a medical exam.
A Brief Glance at Haven Life Insurance
Before going into the full review, we’d like to provide our readers with a quick glance of an overview of the company. The key points include:
- They offer term life insurance policies online.
- Those interested can apply for a policy very quickly on the Internet. The entire application process only takes about 25 minutes.
- For some applicants, they will not require a medical examination to determine if they are eligible for life insurance or not.
- Haven Life is owned by MassMutual.
The Application Process for Haven Life
So many people avoid getting life insurance because of the grueling application process. It’s often detailed, difficult to fill out, and they ask questions that are frankly none of their business.
Instead of avoiding life insurance, you should consider Haven Life as an alternative. Their application process is so simple that it will only take about 25 minutes to complete. This is completely different from other life insurance providers that want to know everything about you including your entire history on earth, what you ate for lunch yesterday, and other irrelevant things that hardly matter.
Healthy applicants can expect the following to happen:
- The applicant must be 59 years of age and healthy.
- They can receive up to $1 million in coverage.
- The coverage will start immediately upon completion of the application.
- They will not be required to undergo a medical examination to qualify.
In other situations, applicants will undergo a different experience. If the applicant happens to be unhealthy, here is what they can expect:
- The applicant is 59 years of age or older and health challenged.
- They will receive temporary coverage within 90 days.
- They will receive a preliminary price for their coverage.
- They will have to undergo a physical examination to determine whether or not they qualify.
- Once the results of the physical exam are available, Haven Life will give them a final price for coverage as long as they are approved.
- Not every health challenged applicant is going to be approved for Haven Life term insurance.
Another potential scenario is being unapproved for temporary insurance. Certain customers will need to take a medical exam and they still might not qualify for temporary coverage.
The only way they’ll qualify is if the exam results are in and they meet the specifications. In this case, each customer is expected to take a physical medical exam within 30 days of submitting their application.
Additional Life Insurance Features from Haven Life
Not only does Haven Life offer excellent life insurance for its customers, they also give them access to Haven Life Plus. This is an additional service that they provide for free to each one of their eligible policyholders.
The Haven Life Plus service was initially launched in August 2018. It’s available to a wide range of customers in almost every state of the United States. At the time of this writing, the only states currently not included in Haven Life Plus include:
- New York
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
As a member of this prestigious service, you’ll gain access to a number of different additional perks that you’ll certainly appreciate. Those perks include:
- CVS MinuteClinic service discounts – every Haven Life Plus member immediately gains a 15% discount for all single CVS MinuteClinic services. This is an excellent value and a great discount for customers currently using this service.
- Online safe-deposit access – this service also gives members free access to LifeSite. The company provides online safe-deposit access and normally costs $80 per year. It is available to members free of charge and five family members are eligible to use this great service.
- Trust & Will – Haven Life Plus members also have the ability to use the digital service created by Trust & Will. This service allows users to create an online will that they can update at any time whenever they see fit. Unfortunately, this service is unavailable to residents of North Carolina and Missouri at this time.
Clearly, Haven Life definitely works hard to provide additional perks to its valued customers. They go above and beyond to make sure they get discounts and free access to the services that they want and need the most.
An above Average Rating from JD Power and Associates
MassMutual, the parent company of Haven Life, has received an above average rating from JD Power and Associates in 2018. Above average means that this company is better than most other companies in this category.
So if you’re looking for high quality affordable life insurance, you should definitely consider purchasing a policy from Haven Life offered by MassMutual.
All in all, the US customers for Haven Life are incredibly satisfied with their service. So you’re definitely getting top-quality service at affordable prices. In fact, the company stacks up as follows according to JD Power and Associates:
- They are about average in overall satisfaction.
- They are better than most regarding billing and payment.
- They are about average regarding their prices.
- They are about average according to their policy offerings.
- and they are about average based on their client interactions.
While typically average in just about every area, Haven Life excels in their billing and payments department. This is important because many people are often stressed about money, so having a good billing experience is certainly worth its weight in gold.
As you can see, taking out a life insurance policy from Haven Life by MassMutual definitely has its benefits. The biggest reason to consider choosing this company is their willingness to immediately begin your policy as long as you are healthy.
You can complete the 25 minute application process and have a life insurance policy in place not long after you’re through. This is definitely a great deal for you and many other individuals 59 years or older in need of top-quality term life insurance.